Pass/No Pass Option forms will be available on this page during the first two weeks of Term I, 2015-16 classes. You must turn in the Pass/No Pass Option form to the Office of the Registrar by the end of the second week of class. See the Student Handbook or Pass/No Pass Option form for more information regarding enrolling in an elective course on a Pass/No Pass basis. Information about which elective courses will not be offered Pass/No Pass will be posted by August 24, 2015 on the Office of this web page.
Friday, September 30, 2016.
- Dual JD program with the University of Windsor
- Extensive international law and comparative law courses
- Established relationship with Universite d’Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- A legal writing program that starts in the first year and continues through the upper level courses.
- A clinical program that ensures every student the opportunity to represent a client.
- A unique law firm program that allows students to engage in simulated cases and transactions in specific practice areas.
- Downtown Detroit location provides proximity to courts and employers
- Strong Alumni Network dedicated to supporting Detroit Mercy Law graduates
- Ability to pursue a concentration in Immigration Law or Family Law
- Committed to developing lawyers who serve the public good
- Committed to serving the Detroit community
- Founded on Jesuit and Mercy principles of service and the success of each individual