Detroit Mercy School of Law alumnus Suzanne Wilhelm has been named the new Dean of the College of Saint Rose Huether School of Business in Albany, New York, effective July 1, 2015. Dr. Wilhelm comes to Saint Rose from Fort Lewis College in Colorado, where she has served as Associate Dean and Professor of Law in the School of Business Administration. In her new capacity, Dr. Wilhelm will oversee the College's business programs leading to bachelor's degrees in business administration, accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, marketing, management and human resource management and master's degrees in business administration and accounting.
Friday, September 30, 2016.
- Dual JD program with the University of Windsor
- Extensive international law and comparative law courses
- Established relationship with Universite d’Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- A legal writing program that starts in the first year and continues through the upper level courses.
- A clinical program that ensures every student the opportunity to represent a client.
- A unique law firm program that allows students to engage in simulated cases and transactions in specific practice areas.
- Downtown Detroit location provides proximity to courts and employers
- Strong Alumni Network dedicated to supporting Detroit Mercy Law graduates
- Ability to pursue a concentration in Immigration Law or Family Law
- Committed to developing lawyers who serve the public good
- Committed to serving the Detroit community
- Founded on Jesuit and Mercy principles of service and the success of each individual