Alison F. Duffy ('08) of Michigan Auto Law, Christopher J. Harrington ('06) of Law Office of James J, Harrington III, PLC, and Frank D. Paolini ('12) of Plunkett Cooney, PC, have been selected for the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2014 "Up & Coming Lawyers" awards program, which recognizes attorneys who have spent less than a decade in practice, but display the ambition, drive, determination, and accomplishments to set them apart among their peers. These alumni were nominated by their peers and will be honored at a special luncheon on Dec. 11 at the Detroit Marriott in Troy.
Friday, September 30, 2016.
- Dual JD program with the University of Windsor
- Extensive international law and comparative law courses
- Established relationship with Universite d’Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- A legal writing program that starts in the first year and continues through the upper level courses.
- A clinical program that ensures every student the opportunity to represent a client.
- A unique law firm program that allows students to engage in simulated cases and transactions in specific practice areas.
- Downtown Detroit location provides proximity to courts and employers
- Strong Alumni Network dedicated to supporting Detroit Mercy Law graduates
- Ability to pursue a concentration in Immigration Law or Family Law
- Committed to developing lawyers who serve the public good
- Committed to serving the Detroit community
- Founded on Jesuit and Mercy principles of service and the success of each individual